In the modern world, your beauty has a huge role in your confidence because your beauty makes you feel comfortable in front of everyone and this comfort is what makes you feel confident. This is very similar to the concept of a small child, a small child will only smile and behave freely when he/ she is with his/ her parents, as soon as he/ she sees a stranger it becomes silent, no expressions, not even any body movement. This happens because the child is used to his/ her parents and is comfortable with them. This is how it works for beauty as well, we only feel confident when we are comfortable with something or with someone for that matter and nowadays beauty is what makes you feel comfortable and therefore makes you feel confident.
A huge part of beauty is our body hair. Our body hair has an ability to make us look from the best to the worst by just a glimpse. No matter how beautiful your face is, no matter what make up you apply, visible and unwanted hair can always hamper your image in the modern period. Our body parts can make us look unclean at times awkward and uncomfortable with the unwanted hair popping out as it restricts us from getting dressed up or dolled up in the desired set of clothes, especially when we are looking forward to seeing ourselves in the trendy sleeveless or strappy clothing.
Here are a few Home made Remedies for unwanted body hair removal….
1. Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Body Hair Removal.
The active enzymes, Papain present in the in papaya. is capable of breaking down hair follicle and prohibit the growth of body hair. This Papain, not only makes your fine hair less noticeable but it also naturally exfoliates your skin to give it an improved texture. Papaya is most suitable for sensitive skin. Thus, this simple, easy and inexpensive method with just two main ingredients papaya and turmeric powder will help you to get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
• Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces – (10-12 tablespoons)
• Mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste – (2 full teaspoons.)
• Massage your body with this paste for about 15 minutes.
• Wash off with water.
• Do this once or twice a week.
2. Chickpea Flour Mask for Unwanted Hair Removal.
Chickpea flour, commonly known as gram flour, has been used traditionally in India for food preparation. Above all traditionally, mothers use gram flour mixed with turmeric and water or milk on small babies’ face, hands and legs so that their skin remains soft, clean and hair free. You may also try this remedy for removing your unwanted hair.
• Take the half a bowl chickpea flour.
• Add one teaspoon turmeric,
Add half bowl milk
Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste. (If skin is dry then you may add 1 tsp of fresh cream to this).
• Apply this paste on your body in the direction of your hair growth.
• Ensure you have all your unwanted hair covered by this paste.
• Leave it for about half an hour.
• After 30 minutes, start rubbing the flour mask with the gentle hand in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
• If the paste has dried a lot, you may wet your fingers a little to rub your body.
• Afterward, wash off your body with lukewarm water.
3. Potato-Lentil Ayurvedic Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal.
Potato is a natural bleaching agent. When mixed with yellow lentil or moong daal as it is called in India, potato juice not only makes your hair light in color but also works with dried lentil paste in pulling the hair off the body. This is a natural Ayurvedic way of removing unwanted hair on your body.
All you need is:
• Potato (peeled and crushed)- 1 bowl
• Yellow lentil – 1 bowl
• Honey- 1 tbsp
• Lemon juice- 4 tbsp
• 1 sieve/strainer or thin cloth to filter juice
• Soak the yellow lentil in water overnight.
• In the morning, grind the lentil to get its paste.
• Take the peeled and crushed potatoes and place in the sieve. Slowly press with hands or a spoon to extract its juice. You can also use a cloth to extract potato juice.
• Add honey, lemon, and potato juice to yellow lentil paste and mix well.
• Apply this paste on face, hands, and legs, wherever you want your hair to go away.
• Leave it until the time it dries off.
• Once it dries, remove the paste by rubbing it with fingers. The dry lentil paste will pull off the hair with it.
4. Banana- Oatmeal Scrub for Unwanted Hair Removal.
Individuals have different skin texture like dry, rough, oil etc., If your skin is dry, banana is one of the best ingredients that can be used for removing hair for you. Banana leaves your skin soft and supple. But, banana by itself is not enough for removing hair. You need to mix it with something which is a little rough on the skin to exfoliate it. However, this roughness should not harm your delicate skin. Oatmeal is the perfect thing to use then. It is also a great natural cleanser for skin.
• Mash 3-4 bananas
• Add oatmeal about 3-8 tsp to it.
• Apply this paste starting from the face rubbing in circular motion.
• Do this for about 20 minutes.• Wash off with water.
• Repeat this twice a week.
5. Basil-Onion Paste for Unwanted Hair Removal
Did you know that onion not only makes your dish tasty and used as medicinal but also can remove your unwanted hair when applied with basil leaves! However, you need to do a little job and find out the thin transparent membranes that lie between the layers of the onion.
All you need is
• Basil leaves- 10-12
• Onions- 2
Just you have to
• Take out the thin transparent membranes from between the onion layers.
• Now crush the basil leaves along with the onion membranes to get a paste.
• Apply this paste on your unwanted hair.
• Leave for 20-25 minutes.
• Wash off with water.
• Repeat this 2-3 times a week for a couple months to remove your unwanted hair.
Do remember, any home remedy for hair removal takes a time to show results. Therefore, you need patience while using these home remedies for unwanted hair removal. Also, the results vary depending on the individual skin type. So, you need to go for the remedy that is best suitable for your type of skin. Do let us know how does it work with you, as personally, it has done wonders!
Thank you for reading & Stay Tuned to HBN India for more.