The patron of the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be Lord Brahma, one of the gods of the holy trinity and the creator of our universe. The person who wears this Rudraksha is said to become knowledgeable and the power of learning and concentration are increased along with his memory power. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to positively affect the speech of the wearer which makes it highly recommendable to people suffering from speech disabilities like stammering. Planet Mercury is the ruling planet of the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is also known to be helpful in treatment of diseases like cough, blood circulation, brain related illness, stammering, asthma, memory lapse and respiratory problems.
This Rudraksha is purified by cleaning it in unboiled milk and holy water and honey. After this, special haldi is applied to it and it is made to sit on a special holy seat in front of Shiva idol. This particular Rudraksha is quite beneficial for people whose careers require a lot of concentration like doctors, architects, painters, business people etc. This Rudraksha must be worn to a funeral or any other occasion of mourning.
- Four mukhi rudraksha beads calms down mind
- It increases power of concentration and helps in increasing memory power
- It bring name and fame to the wearer
- It increases knowledge, creativity and oratory skill
- It helps in curing Mental Disease
- Helps in Gall bladder problem
- Paralysis controling mental stress
- A 4 Mukhi Rudraksha incites the wearer and motivates him or her towards their own points of view, and makes them more individualistic human beings.
- A person having speech issues is also recommended to wear a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha as it is claimed to cure speech deformities.
- This Rudraksha calms the wearer’s mind and removes all bad associations of the planet mercury from the wearer’s horoscope.
- Goddess Saraswati is very pleased with the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha wearer and hence that person becomes renowned for his/her singing, writing or any such skill.
- This Rudraksha is also recommended to people who wish to augment their wit and wisdom.