Five Face (5 Mukhi) Rusraksha is the most accessible Rudraksha bead. The ruling God of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Mahadev (Shiva). Wearing this sacred bead removes variances of human instinct like Kama (Lust), Krodha (Angry), Lobha (Greed), Moha (Affection) and Ahanakar (Ego). Wearing it in the mala around your heart is tremendously beneficial for people with heart ailments, blood pressure, tension and anxiety.
Rudraksha beads are held in great reverence and may be the earliest known form of prayer beads, having been worn since at least 1000 B.C. This is the essential mala, similar to the ones worn by Buddha, Gandhi and the Dalai Lama.
This Rudraksha is purified by cleaning it in unboiled milk and holy water and honey. After this, special haldi is applied to it and it is made to sit on a special holy seat in front of Shiva idol. This particular Rudraksha is quite beneficial for people who face a lot of anxiety and mental stress in life. People involved in careers dealing in life and death must wear this Rudraksha as it saves the wearer from untimely death. This Rudraksha must be worn to a funeral or any other occasion of mourning.
- Protector of health
- Has a calming effect on mind
- It helps in meditation
- It can be consumed directly with water
- Brings peace and fame
- Cardiac problems are cured
- Recommended in Blood pressure
- Breast ailments, Memory enhancer
- Cures acidity, fistula, inflammability exist
- This Rudraksha is widely used in the form of a Japa Mala.
- This Rudraksha makes the wearer in all his or her academic aspirations. He becomes inevitable and is all set to take on the world.
- All the harmful effects of the planet Jupiter are also neutralized by this 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha is also used in purification of the wearers’ blood.
- This Rudraksha has the ability to cure severe loss of memory.
this Rudraksha has the power of averting untimely deaths and hence the wearer never faces loss of life suddenly.
- This 5 Mukhi Rudraksha brings good luck, good health, divinity and mental satisfaction in the lives of the wearer.