What is your preferred piece of workout equipment at the gym? treadmill? rower? stationary bike? If you answered a stationary bike, is it an Upright or Recumbent bike? Is there a difference? In simple terms, one type is distinguished from the other by the position of the rider. Regardless of your response, stationary bicycles are a safe and effective means of exercise according to the bikes provide the option for a low-impact cardiovascular activity.
TELEBrands-HBN Recumbent Bike places less stress on the joints than some other cardio equipment options and are relatively comfortable once you become accustomed to sitting in the saddle, or seat, for an extended period of time. TELEBrands-HBN Recumbent Bike is an excellent option for those with low back pain as the bike provides added support for the back. TELEBrands-HBN Recumbent Bike is also good for those who are new to cycling. A recumbent bike can provide a cardiovascular workout for users of virtually all ability levels.
Start gyming at home with TELEBrands-HBN Recumbent Bike. It features Magnetic 4 Kgs Flywheel with skid-free forward pedaling at a different level of tension/resistance hence toning up your muscles ensuring better health and fitness. The large LCD display let you measure Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse & Calories burnt. Having a compact size, you can easily put it in any corner of your house. The bike comes with large adjustable seat, backrest, non-skid foot pedals, and handles for stability.
- Recumbent bikes are easier on the lower back (lumbar spine) due to the way that you sit on the bike. A recumbent bike encourages better spinal posture.
- Recumbent bikes are gentle on all your joints. Your lower back is supported by the backrest seat and your knees and ankles are protected from potential injurious impact.
- The fact that the seat is larger on a recumbent bike tends to be one of the most enticing features.
- Recumbent bikes are safer because you cannot stand up on the pedals. This eliminates many of the injuries that occur when using the bicycle.
- A stationary recumbent bike is a good choice for most people with neurological conditions since the bike provides a workout for individuals of all ability levels. It is safe and provides a low impact total body workout.
- Due to the low impact, the recumbent bike reduces the risk of pain and can build strength. If your back and hips are affected by rheumatoid arthritis, a recumbent bike may be easier to use due to the reclining position with your weight spread over your back and buttocks.