By wearing the Tiger Eye bracelet you will keep the energy closer to the lower chakras, where it is most effective. Tiger eye stone can work wonders for you and your personal wealth! A happy ever after is always possible when you have the loving and protective energies of the tiger eye stoneworking for you! Tiger eye will teach you the value of patience, and to never give up on the pursuit of your dreams. Remember that it’s a bracelet of unwavering focus and determination. It’s a must-have if you’re looking for balance and harmony in your life.
There are a lot of benefits of this stone :
- It will attract positive people towards you, who in turn will make you an extremely positive person.
- Negative energies will be kicked off and will allow you to be harmonious in life.
- Financial breakdowns will be kicked off and will make your financial life stable.
- It will build your confidence and transform you into a successful human being.
- It allows you to stand on the decisions that you take in your life.
- It will bring courage during dark times.
- It will enhance integrity, willpower, bring prosperity and good luck.
- It is also vital to children as it aids accelerating their healing, concentration in studies and offering them a sense of courage and security.
- It’s also good for clearing sinus congestions and easing vision problems.
- It will help increase metabolism and keep your energy levels up.
- It will lower your high blood pressure during travel.
- It will heal you physically especially if you have any bone problems.
Tiger Eye Gemstone is a completely different and beautiful stone. Tiger Eye Stone is a crystal stone with lovely bands of yellow-golden color through it. It is Fashionable and yet has protective properties. It is formed when the Quartz takes over and dissolves the Crocidolite, leaving the Quartz in a finely fibrous and chatoyant form. When polished, it’s silky luster creates a beautiful chatoyant effect of moving layers of brown and yellow lines and waves. The largest numbers of Tiger Eye Stones are found in South Africa, but it also comes from Brazil, India, Burma, Western Australia, and the USA. Specific colors of your tigers eye stone, golden yellow will express, in different degrees, a strengthening and grounding energy. The beautiful shimmering gold, browns, and reds with the combination of black color stripes make this stone very special indeed.